The last days of summer are here.
I took a three week holiday, packed my laptop and printed copy of my manuscript to get some work done on the vacay. Actually, I had hoped to finish the revisions but some unexpected ish happened which literally gobbled up my time.
Still, I managed to get 10 chapters done, which means I now have 6 more chapters to go. Yes, you read it right: 6 more and then it’s onto draft number #4 for review of setting and dialogue.
I was hoping to send out to beta readers in September but I’m not sure if this will be possible with my toddler starting preschool and the related upheaval.
Back to the revising and happy writing!!